Tuesday, December 4, 2018

WTF? My First LOL Comedy Dream?

I have dreams from time to time, but I've never experienced full-length situation comedies that have me laughing so hard that I wake myself while wiping slobber from my mouth. What the fuck was that about? After forty years of living, I don't know that I've ever woken up in such a cackling, mad state of mind. ("Mad' as in crazy.)

Is this what happens to writers when they really start thinking about writing? Because the night before, I had gotten a story sample from a friend and was having fun thinking about story structure and putting together a good tale.

It's basically about some some heroes running into a villain, but neither side can really use their superpowers blatantly and no one takes their standard identities seriously as they're trying to outdo each other.

I might whip that up into a short story one day.

Moral of the story? Write down your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Mr Benja

Name

Email *

Message *