Sunday, November 24, 2019

Quantity Is The New Quality? I Squint At This.

Between Daymond Johns, GaryVee, Grant Cardone, and a bunch of other people I can't think about right now are all about jamming the social media system with tons of content that gets engagement. I can't really say that it doesn't work, but obviously isn't natural for everyone.

Spamming people basically works at the moment (bad content spammers beware), but I'm wondering where this all goes. Does the future have everyone just have some sort of media channel(s) where they brand themselves and talk shit? I suppose we're already there to a degree? Hmmm....

Oh yeah, my podcast will be launching soon where I talk shit and brand my art presence. Stay up on it at the8bitcubist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Mr Benja

Name

Email *

Message *