Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Relieve Quarantine Anxiety with... Will Smith?


Last week, I was trying to get some work done and was getting a little anxious about life. Suddenly, a voice spoke to me softly and said, "Just chill, maaaaan." I leaned back at my computer and decided to take the advice of the strange voice. I browsed YouTube in search of anything to set my mind at ease. (It's not just procrastination, it's therapy!) In a few minutes, I ran across this playlist of lo-fi beats to chill to from Will Smith. It's not a new concept, but I wasn't thinking about it at the time. I loaded it up and pressed Play.

It should help you relax and remove some anxiety from all the news and the quarantine. It did for me.

BUT, if you want a 24 hour mix, you're going to have to check for the original badass lofi hip hop radio that Smith was paying homage to. Listen to this one if you need to be zoned out for hours at a time.

Link: Lo-Fi Hip Hop Radio




Finally, another favorite chill playlist was sent to me by Stephen Russo.
Link: Coffee Shop Radio



Hope you enjoy these. You can also find these and ones like them on Spotify, iTunes, and other places.

- Mr Benja -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Mr Benja

Name

Email *

Message *