Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Disney Plus Has No Free Trial - I Guess I'm In For a Month



In order to protect my time, I usually jump on a streaming service to check out their free trial and cancel before things get too deep. I have to do that because I can get sucked in pretty easily. Well it seems that Disney Plus has gone the way of HBO and has pulled their free trial. (It's only $7/mo without the Hulu and ESPN option.)

This basically means that they're confident enough in their brand that they don't need any slick offers to get their people subscribed. Being that there are so many die-hard Disney fanatics (or Star Wars, or Nat Geo, or Pixar, or National Geographic), it makes sense.

No free trial also keeps people from jumping on to watch all the Star Wars movies and The Mandalorian in one week before jumping off. I see what you're doing, Disney.

I'm saying all this because I've been thinking about brand, and Disney came to mind in a very real way. Now I need to go work on my brand before I start plowing through this content. 

Do you have Disney Plus?
What would you get it for?

- Mr Benja -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Mr Benja

Name

Email *

Message *