Sunday, December 6, 2020

Introducing Pod Squadron



A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away (aka Florida) I ended up really getting into the Star Wars Franchise. If you ever talked to me, I'd probably have much more to say about video games or comics, but Star Wars was my science fiction / fantasy outlet.

I never mentioned it much, but I ended up starting a group on Facebook to talk about the franchise, and it got really good. A lot of my friends ended up joining and discussing all things Star Wars. Fast forward some time, and people that knew me from my group suggested that I help jumpstart a podcast.

That's how I met up with the guys at Pangeekery. 

So now I host the podcast with Chinese Pirate, Hot Nerd Girl, and Kaleidoscope Creature, and it's created in conjunction with the Pangeekery Network.

You can find Pod Squadron on all the major channels including YouTube, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and wherever you get your Internet fix. 

We're currently going following along with The Mandalorian. If you have something to say about that, let me know!

- Mr Benja -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Mr Benja

Name

Email *

Message *