Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Tools of Titans Has A Bigger Design Than I Expected


A group of friends and I are now reading through (flipping through) Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss. I got the ebook free on Amazon, but decided to get a hardback version at well because it's one of those things that I want to flip through and use like a...toolbox.

Which brings me to the point of this post. I like the design of the book. It's big, heavy, and colored in orange, yellow, and black, just like a physical Black and Decker or Home Depot toolbox. The book is also written as a set of tools that are meant to be rummaged through while you look for just the right tool. It's organized decently well too.

I'll let you know what I've selected as my hammer, pliers, and 12-spline flange socket driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Mr Benja

Name

Email *

Message *